Northeast Lantern 1073 Boston Post Mount Light
Post or pier mount sold separately.
Our popular Boston Collection lights are commanding yet gracious in thier beauty. Created with durability and function in mind, our post lights compliment any style base from the roughness of a natural granite post to the smooth surface of finished red cedar.
- Traditional tapered post mount fixture with a 3" fitter.
- Available with either (1) medium base socket and chimney or (3) candelabra sockets and plastic cream sleeves.
- Handcrafted in New Hampshire.
- This fixture has been constructed with a door and tabs to make the removal and installation of the glass panels effortless if they need to be washed or replaced.
Note: Post sold separately.
Note: Finishes applied by hand and can vary from fixture to fixture. All outdoor fixtures will turn dark and in time will Verdi, depending on thier location.
|Materials:||Solid Brass & Copper|
|Construction:||Handcrafted in the U.S.A.|
|Installation:||Wet Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Made in USA, Quick Ship|
Bulb sold separately
View more coordinating items
- Northeast Lantern 1043 Boston Post Mo…
You Save Up To $152.00
You Save Up To $147.75
More items in this collection
You Save Up To $132.75
You Save Up To $186.28
You Save Up To $137.50
Show me more Light Bulbs
You Save Up To $20.54
You Save $13.88
You Save Up To $32.75
You Save $73.00
You Save Up To $196.75
You Save Up To $66.00
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW115 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 12/25/2014 7:51:18 PM