Hearth Deluxe Wood/Coal Stove
The VG900 Hearth Deluxe is a high performance wood/coal circulator that is more efficient and cleaner burning than most other circulators on the market. Its uniqueness is that it is designed specifically to burn both wood and coal giving you the ability to choose your fuel based on what is available and least expensive at the time. It offers a non-catalytic, trouble-free, operating system that is thermostatically controlled. It offers an easy access ash pan that makes clean up a breeze and a lift top with positive safety latch to use its auxiliary cooking surface. Tested and certified to U.L. 1482 by Warnock Hersey International for greater peace of mind and safety assurance. It is safe, durable, and versatile. The Hearth Deluxe stove will last approximately eight hours per fuel load.
- TRI-AIR induction for hotter fire, greater efficiency and less creosote accumulation
- Firebrick lined for long life and combustion efficiency
- Heavy duty, cast iron grates are more durable for longer life and more complete combustion
- Non-electric, bi-metallic thermostat provides automatic comfort control without needing electricity
- Cooking surface with a lift top lid and positive safety latch
- Optional add-on, automatic blower with manual override increases air circulation and extends heat to more rooms
- Not for use in mobile or modular homes
- Stainless steel heat shield
- Accepts logs up to 23"
- Up to 50 pounds coal capacity
- EPA Exempt
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Heats up to 1,800 square feet
- BTU rating: 105,000
|Warranty||3 years on Firebox, Flue Collar and Doors / 2 years on Bi-Metal Thermostat / 1 year on Remainder|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Portable Heaters - 2151|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.