The Heartwood is a high performance coal circulator that is more efficient and cleaner burning than most other circulators on the market. It offers a non-catalytic, trouble-free, operating system that is thermostatically controlled. It offers an easy access ash pan that makes clean up a breeze and a lift top with positive safety latch to use its auxiliary cooking surface. Tested and certified to U.L. 1482 by Warnock Hersey International for greater peace of mind and safety assurance. It is safe, durable, and versatile.
- Handsome metal cabinet with lift top reveals two raised cook surfaces
- Bi-metallic thermostat provides automatic controlled combustion for even heating
- Unique draft intake system burns wood safely and efficiently
- Large capacity, aluminized, steel firebox allows stove to accept logs up to 20" in length
- Firebox is lined with firebrick to provide years of service
- Fully gasketed feed and ash doors provide a tight seal
- Heavy duty cast iron grates insure complete combustion
- Convenient ash door and large ash try for easy clean-out and disposal
- Rear venting using 6" black stove pipe for standardized chimney installation
- Safety listed to UL 1482-2010 (USA) ULC S627-00 (Canada)
- BTU rating: 125,000
- Heats up to 2,000 square feet
- Total depth with blower: 26"
- EPA exempt
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Portable Heaters - 2151|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.