Tower Ceramic Heater with Ionizer
Ceramic heat offers soothing warmth and the safety of a low surface temperature. 120° oscillation provides widespread heat coverage to gradually warm your entire room.
Built-in Ionizer automatically functions when unit is turned on. Heat can also be turned off and operate unit as a fan. Features a digital thermostat with LCD display and remote, timer and main power safety switch (convenient foot switch for controlling the main power without bending over). Elegant standing design will compliment any room.
- Digital thermostat with LCD display
- ON/OFF timer, up to 7.5 hours
- Transparent cover with remote control storage
- Built-in air filter and Ionizer
- Doubles as a fan
- LCD displays ambient room temperature
- 2 whisper-quiet comfort settings: High (1500W), Low (950W) and Auto
- Auto safety shut-off and overheat fuse
- Cord length: 6 ft
- Ceramic heating element
- Tip protection
- Input voltage: 120V / 60Hz
- Rated power (heating): 900 / 1375 W (Low / High Heat, no oscillation)
- Rated power (heating): 950 / 1500 W (Low / High Heat with oscillation)
- Rated power (fan): 45 / 40 W (with / without oscillation)
- Temperature setting: 60 ~ 99°F (Auto mode)
- Safety: Power indicator light, Tip protection, Current fuses, Thermal cut-off
- Timer: 7.5 hours
|Finish:||Silver and Titanium Gray|
Based on 10 Watts or 34 BTU per square foot of floor area.
|Area Heated||150 sq ft or less, 150 to 250 sq ft|
Filter by heat type. Each heat source offers a distinct advantage.
|Heat Type||Forced Air|
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.