Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLive Chat
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
The Black Friday countdown is at , but the sales have already started! See early-bird deals!
Infrared Portable Heater
- 80,000hr PTC (Positive Temperature Coefficient) heating element (20% more efficient and lasts up to 16 times longer than quartz Infrared, and with no costly bulbs to replace
- Operates for about 15 cents per hour or around $1.50 per day (Depending upon daily hours used and rate per Kw/hr)
- No flames, fumes or deadly carbon monoxide (unlike kerosene or propane heaters)
- Does not remove oxygen or humidity from the air
- Supplemental or zone heating saves up to 50% on heating costs
- 1500W / 1000W - 2 room size / power settings
- Heats up to 6000 cubic feet (L x W x H - based upon certain operating factors)
- SAFE - Built in overheat and advanced tip over safety protection - shuts off automatically if tipped over
- Cannot start fires - safe around kids and pets
- Felt covered qir outlet protects against burns
- Humidification - adds moisture to the air for a more even and softer heat
- PCO (Photo Catalyst Oxidation) air purification - high intensity germicidal 254 nm UVC light with carbon filter
- Year round use - PCO air filtration / humidification can operate independent of heater function
- Designer cabinet and galvanized steel internal construction, including chassis and fan
- Commercial grade thermostat with digital temperature setting from 60°- 90° (+/- 2° accuracy)
- Dual remotes - one rechargeable full function digital remote with backlighting and one convenient pocket size remote
- Lifetime filter - easily cleaned with a vacuum or rinsed with warm water (allow to dry before re-installing)
- 12 hour timer - adjusts in one hour increments to turn the unit ON or OFF in either PTC heater or air purification modes
- Sleep function - reduces fan speed for near silent operation
- Heavy duty 14 gauge cord with ground (unit should be plugged directly into a 15 or 20 amp circuit)
- Portable - compact lightweight design with swivel casters makes room changes fast and easy
- Amperage: 12.6
- Wattage: 1500
- Voltage: 155 V
- Hertz: 60 Hz
Based on 10 Watts or 34 BTU per square foot of floor area.
|Area Heated||150 sq ft or less|
Filter by heat type. Each heat source offers a distinct advantage.
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Portable Heaters - 2151|
Silver Portable Heaters
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB131 DBServer: EASTDB03 Created On: 11/20/2014 11:11:31 AM