Add a classic touch to your home with the Portbrook™ oscillating fan.
- Mounted on the wall or sitting on a desk, this sophisticated and versatile fan is the perfect polish for any room
- Features a 3-speed 74×18mm motor for optimal performance
- Motor controlled with a 3-speed turn switch on the base
- Features 50° of oscillation
- Head can be tilted up to 23° (upward as desk/table fan, downward as wall fan)
- Base features a protective rubber pad on the bottom
- Included wall mounting hardware allows for installation near or over an outlet
- Grounded plug features a replaceable 5A 125V fuse
- Can use an optional wall control (CW110) when wall mounted (sold separately, see accessories)
Note: Wall mounting utilizes screws and a one inch nail. Fan is forward-spin only (blade spin not reversible)
|Installation:||Damp Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Quick Ship|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty|
|Minimum Projection:||14.11 inches|
|Minimum Depth:||9.79 inches|
|Maximum Height:||19.6 inches|
|Cord Length:||8 feet|
|Blade Span:||12 inches|
|Base Width:||6.64 inches|
|Base Length:||8.59 inches|
|Backplate Width:||6.64 inches|
|Backplate Height:||8.58 inches|
|Maximum Height as Wall Mount:||16.96'|
- Fanimation FP7958 Urbanjet Fan
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
1 Questions from the Community
Can the fan be hardwired or mounted directly over an outlet without nulifying the waranty?
ATG Stores Answer
Yes, included wall mounting hardware allows for installation near or over an outlet.
Unknown on May 13, 2014
Was this answer helpful? Report It
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB125 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 1/29/2015 7:23:48 AM