Catawba Custom Pool Cue
The Catawba pool cue from Sierra is simple elegance. This is the cue for you if you value quality materials and construction, and excellent playability, over glitter and pizzazz. This is the sister cue to the Cherokee.
- Forearm and butt sleeve are gray-stained birdseye maple
- Wraps are soft-tanned, medium-grain calf skin leather
- Ivory colored butt plate is set off from the cue with a simple single ring of ebony.
- Stainless steel joint, with 5/16 x 14 joint pin, is bracketed by Sierra's signature dashed rings
- Three-layer rings are black on the outside (one thin, one thick), sandwiching a thin ring layer consisting of sixteen maple dashes alternating with sixteen ebony squares
- Maple shaft is crowned with a 13mm fiber linen ferrule with a Le Pro tip
- Joint protectors are included
Disclaimer of Native American Origin or Manufacture
No product sold on this website, or on any ATG Stores website, is Native American produced, a Native American product, or the product of a particular Native American, Native American tribe, or Native American arts and crafts organization, resident in the United States or abroad.
|Weight:||1.13 - 1.31 Pounds|
Use this filter to narrow down the number of pool cue pieces
|Number of Pool Cue Pieces||2 Piece|
Use this filter to narrow down pool cue tip type
|Pool Cue Tip Type||Le Pro|
Use this filter to narrow down pool cue type
|Pool Cue Type||Jump & Break Cues|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Pool Cues - 1710|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW111 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 1/27/2015 12:04:24 PM