Cuetec Cues CT317X Denali Pool Cue
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
Denali Pool Cue
This Cuetec pool cue has a mahogany-stained maple forearm and butt sleeve.
- Forearm has an intricate six floating point design
- The points are ivory colored, trimmed in black
- Below the points is an attractive mixture of shapes in ivory, black, and reflective silver
- Butt sleeve has a matching design of ovals, lines, and diamonds in the same colors
- Polycarbonate ferrule
- Polished stainless steel joint
- Tiger Everest multilayer tip
- Adjustable weight bolt system
- Rubber bumper accepts the patented Cuetec Smart Extension
- Black Veltex grip
- Stainless steel joint
- Warp-resistant, fiberglass-clad maple shaft
- Cuetec SST "super slim taper"
- Tru-Glide finish
- Cuetec cues are known for their durability and quality
|Weight:||1.13 1.31 Pounds|
Use this filter to narrow down pool cue type
|Pool Cue Type||Jump & Break Cues|
Use this filter to narrow down the number of pool cue pieces
|Number of Pool Cue Pieces||2 Piece|
Use this filter to narrow down pool cue tip type
|Pool Cue Tip Type||Tiger|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Pool Cues - 1710|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB131 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 2/28/2015 9:47:07 PM