Cuetec Cues CT296X Jump and Break Pool Cue
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
Jump and Break Pool Cue
This is a Cuetec jump break cue.
- Three-piece design:
- First use it as a break cue
- Then remove the rear section of the butt for an ideal-length jump cue
- Forearm and butt sleeve are metallic black
- Polycarbonate ferrule
- Tiger Everest multilayer tip
- Adjustable weight bolt system
- Rubber bumper accepts the patented Cuetec Smart Extension
- The jump break joint is threaded
- Black Veltex grip
- Stainless steel joint
- Warp-resistant, fiberglass-clad maple shaft
- Cuetec SST "super slim taper"
- Tru-Glide finish
- Cuetec cues are known for their durability and quality
- 13mm Le Pro tip
|Weight:||1.13 - 1.31 Pounds|
Use this filter to narrow down the number of pool cue pieces
|Number of Pool Cue Pieces||3 Pieces or more|
Use this filter to narrow down pool cue tip type
|Pool Cue Tip Type||Le Pro|
Use this filter to narrow down pool cue type
|Pool Cue Type||Jump & Break Cues|
You Save $11.43
You Save $60.50
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Pool Cues - 1710|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB131 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 1/31/2015 5:50:09 PM