Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLive Chat
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
until Black Friday. Shop Early Deals Now! Free Shipping @ Any Price
12" Bench Disc Sander
- Rack and pinion table adjustment
- Tilting cast iron table with positive and negative detents (0, 22.5, 45 degrees) which will allow you to set the angle up or down to 45 degrees
- Manual brake stops the disc quickly when your work is completed
- Large 17-1/8" x 6-1/2" working surface to securely support your work-piece
- Dust Port 2-1/4" I.D. or 2-1/2" O.D. connectors to attach to a standard shop vacuum for maximum dust removal
- Cast iron base with mounting holes for secure bench mounting.
- Safety switch for quick shut down and a removable lock to prevent accidental or unauthorized use
- Steel disc plate, 12" diameter with (1) 80 grit abrasive disc for efficient and quick sanding
|Materials:||Steel, Cast Iron|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited|
The type of Polisher or sander is determined by the motion the and shape or the polishing or sanding surface. For example orbital sanders have sanding heads that make an orbital motion, spindle sanders have a spindle wrapped in sand paper that spines it sand material, and belt sander have a belt that turns to sand material.
|Sander Type||Disc Sander|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Polishers & Sanders - 1982|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB135 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 11/25/2014 1:07:30 PM