Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLive Chat
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
6" X 48" Belt / 10" Disc Sander
- Heavy duty solid steel and cast iron construction provides vibration-free operation
- 3/4 HP Motor TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled) for long life
- Belt Speed (2030 SFPM) helps finish the workpiece fast with smooth results
- Disc Speed: 1720 RPM, direct drive for increased torque and reliability
- Belt Size: 6" x 48", with ample sanding surface for any projects
- Belt tilts: 0 - 90°, allowing you to work comfortably at any angle
- 10" Disc diameter, largest disc size in its class
- Disc table 14" x 8", solid cast iron with smooth surface
|Materials:||Steel, Cast Iron|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited|
The type of Polisher or sander is determined by the motion the and shape or the polishing or sanding surface. For example orbital sanders have sanding heads that make an orbital motion, spindle sanders have a spindle wrapped in sand paper that spines it sand material, and belt sander have a belt that turns to sand material.
|Sander Type||Belt Sanders, Disc Sander|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Polishers & Sanders - 1982|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW111 DBServer: EASTDB03 Created On: 12/20/2014 12:09:24 PM