4" x 36" Belt / 6" Disc Sander
- Heavy duty cast iron and steel construction provides vibration-free operation
- Belt Speed: 1930 SFPM, helps finish the workpiece fast with smooth results
- Disc Speed: 3420 RPM, direct drive for increased torque and reliability
- 0 - 45° Disc table tilt
- Sand precision miters or any angle in between
- Belt Size: 4" x 36", ample sanding surface for any projects
- Belt Tilts: 0 – 90°, allowing you to work comfortably at any angle
- 6" Diameter Disc, for use with PSA sand paper
- 9" x 6-1/4" table to support your workpiece
- 2-1/4" Dust Port: one port collects dust from both the belt and disc
|Materials:||Steel, Cast Iron|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited|
The type of Polisher or sander is determined by the motion the and shape or the polishing or sanding surface. For example orbital sanders have sanding heads that make an orbital motion, spindle sanders have a spindle wrapped in sand paper that spines it sand material, and belt sander have a belt that turns to sand material.
|Sander Type||Belt Sanders, Disc Sander|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Polishers & Sanders - 1982|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB131 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 1/25/2015 6:27:14 AM