MICROMOT TG 125/E Disk Sander
For sanding, polishing, de-burring, and beveling of hard and soft wood, non-ferrous metal, steel, plastic (also Plexiglas and fiberglass). Sands long edges, end sections, radii, miters, and by turning work piece over, accurate flat surfaces at right angles.
- Powerful and balanced DC motor that provides powerful, vibration-free running
- Housing made of fiber glass reinforced polyamide
- Sturdy die-cast aluminum machined worktable
- Adjustable worktable that can tilt 50° inwards and 10° outwards (a scale facilitates accurate adjustment)
- Can be mounted horizontally and vertically to a table or workbench with the included c-clamp
- Self-adhesive sanding discs fix firmly and can be replaced quickly
- Two additional square silicon sheets ensure that used discs can be stored and reused as necessary
- Included: two 80 Grit Sanding Discs, two 150 Grit Sanding Discs, two 240 Grit Sanding Discs, and graduated miter guide (0-90º) for angle cuts
- Maximum power: 140 watts (.1877hp)
- Voltage: 110-120V AC
- Variable speed: 1150-3600 RPM
- Noise level: 55 dB
- Worktable Size: 3.9-in x 5.5-in (98x140mm) (adjustable 50º incline, 10º upward)
- Disc diameter: 5-in (125mm)
- Max sanding height: 2.46-in (62.5mm)
- Overall size: 11.8-in x 5.5-in x 6.3-in (300 x 140 x 160mm)
Note: Product use is intended for hobby users and not for heavy industrial use.
|Warranty||2 Year Limited|
The type of Polisher or sander is determined by the motion the and shape or the polishing or sanding surface. For example orbital sanders have sanding heads that make an orbital motion, spindle sanders have a spindle wrapped in sand paper that spines it sand material, and belt sander have a belt that turns to sand material.
|Sander Type||Disc Sander|
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Polishers & Sanders - 1982|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.