Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLIVE CHAT
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
Pro-Series PS07401 7-in Variable Speed Polisher and Sander
This polisher and sander by Buffalo Tools is part of the Pro-Series collection.
7" Variable Speed Polisher and Sander
- Choose a lower speed for polishing and a higher speed for sanding
- Buffer and polisher helps maintain your car or truck
- Easily converts from polisher to buffing sander for fiberglass body filler or wood
- Push button spindle lock
- 120 Volt / 10 Amps
- Variable speed from 220 to 3,300 RPM
- 5/8" Arbor
- Left, right, or top handle mount
- Wool polishing bonnet included
The type of Polisher or sander is determined by the motion the and shape or the polishing or sanding surface. For example orbital sanders have sanding heads that make an orbital motion, spindle sanders have a spindle wrapped in sand paper that spines it sand material, and belt sander have a belt that turns to sand material.
|Sander Type||Orbital Finishing Sander|
View more coordinating items
- Black Bull SBC420 110-gal Capacity In…
You Save $6.25
You Save $9.02
More items in this collection
You Save $5.65
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Polishers & Sanders - 1982|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB131 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 9/23/2014 1:48:04 AM