JET 708404 Benchtop Oscillating Spindle Sander
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
Benchtop Oscillating Spindle Sander
- 1-in Oscillating action reduces friction heat to protect wood and prolong sleeve life
- Main spindle support runs on precision ball bearings and is oscillated by a heavy-duty worm and gear mechanism for consistent performance
- Oscillation gears run in a sealed lubricated box to prolong their life and durability
- Table tilts to 45° to accommodate bevel sanding projects
- Removable on/off safety switch prevents accidental start-up
- Powerful 1/2HP induction motor easily handles the toughest sanding projects
- Built-in 2-in dust port keeps dust and debris out of the air
- Spindles have threaded ends for quick, easy changes
- Table inserts help prevent the dust and debris from falling into the motor; help protect operator
- Built-in storage racks keep spindles and table inserts handy
- Benchtop includes four non-skid rubber feet keep machine stable during use
- Model Number: JBOS-5
- Table Size: 14.5-in L x 14.5-in W
- Table Tilt: 0 - 45 degrees down
- Spindle Speed: 1725 RPM
- Oscillations Per Minute: 30
- Length of Oscillations: 1-in
- Motor Power: 1/2 HP
- Motor Phase: 1 Ph
- Motor Voltage: 110 V
- Prewired Voltage: 110 V
- Motor Current: 3 A
Amps determine the duration of how long the tool can be run, whereas volts determine overall power of the tool. When selecting the right tool for the job, the intended use of the tool determines the amp rating needed. Use the options below to select from lower amp units for quick detail jobs to higher amp units for sustained heavy duty jobs.
|Polisher & Sander Amps||3 A|
The type of Polisher or sander is determined by the motion the and shape or the polishing or sanding surface. For example orbital sanders have sanding heads that make an orbital motion, spindle sanders have a spindle wrapped in sand paper that spines it sand material, and belt sander have a belt that turns to sand material.
|Sander Type||Spindle Sander|
- JET 708411 Floor Model Oscillating Sp…
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Polishers & Sanders - 1982|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW111 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 3/1/2015 1:48:15 PM