Chicago Pneumatic CPT72 Random Orbital Sander
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
Random Orbital Sander
This premium lightweight orbital sander is best for fine sanding.
- Comfort contoured handle with easy access speed control
- Noise control muffler minimizes sound levels
- Chemical and impact resistant composite housing
- Unique tear drop handle for comfort and support
- Powerful 0.21 horsepower motor for tough jobs without stalling
- Pad size: 6-in
- Air consumption: 16 CFM
- Air inlet NPTF: 1/4-in
- Less than 2.5 m/s2 of vibration - lowest vibration in the industry
- Lightweight; weighing only 1.59 lbs - the lightest in the industry
- 12,000 RPM - the fastest in the industry
|Warranty||1 Year Material and Workmanship|
The type of Polisher or sander is determined by the motion the and shape or the polishing or sanding surface. For example orbital sanders have sanding heads that make an orbital motion, spindle sanders have a spindle wrapped in sand paper that spines it sand material, and belt sander have a belt that turns to sand material.
|Sander Type||Orbital Finishing Sander|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Polishers & Sanders - 1982|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW111 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 1/31/2015 1:55:32 PM