Black Bull Vertical Blast Cabinet
Traditionally used in automotive shops for part preparation and cleaning, blasting cabinets can also be used by auto enthusiasts in the home garage, or by hobbyists who etch glass, wood or stone. Get the surfaces of large items clean and prepared for use. The Black Bull Vertical Abrasive Blast Cabinet is capable of accommodating items as large as 9"H x 20"W x 32"L
- Fluorescent light helps provide enough light so you can see what you're working on
- Side door provides ample room for loading bulky parts
- Use quality replacement parts and abrasive sand by Black Bull
- Tank volume: 40lbs.
- Air consumption: 12 CFM
- Working pressure 40-80 PSI
- Dimensions: Front edge of cabinet 46.5"H
- Four ceramic nozzles
- Rubber gloves
- Blasting gun
- Dust collector
The type of Polisher or sander is determined by the motion the and shape or the polishing or sanding surface. For example orbital sanders have sanding heads that make an orbital motion, spindle sanders have a spindle wrapped in sand paper that spines it sand material, and belt sander have a belt that turns to sand material.
|Sander Type||Sand Blasters|
- Black Bull SBC420 110-gal Capacity In…
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Polishers & Sanders - 1982|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.