Sliding doors made from glass and wood are fascinating and lend rooms a special flair. Visible technology and high grade craftsmanship set new accents in room design. All products are characterized by their solid construction, easy use and very quiet movement.
Sliding Door Fittings Sets for Wooden Doors:
Complete-sets, standard model d = 1 3/4-in, height-adjustable approx. +/-1/8", consisting of:
- 1 Guide rail, solid stainless steel, 1-in diameter, USO200EF
- 3 - 4 Wall attachments, stainless steel, USU215EF
- 2 Trolleys Tritec wood, stainless steel, USO123EF
- 2 Door stopper, stainless steel, USO251EF
- 1 Bottom guide, stainless steel, USH268K
- 1 Special tool for decorative screws, Z923
- 1 Installation instructions
- Wood drill holes 3/8-in diameter
- The maximum door weight is 100 kg (220 lbs)
- All stainless steel products are come standard with a finely ground (brushed) stainless steel surface.
|Finish/Color:||Satin Stainless Steel|
The locking mechanism is important to know if you are replacing a door handle. A mortise lockset requires special installation involving one hole in the door, while a tubular lockset requires two that are separated.
|Locking Mechanism||No Lock|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Pocket Door Hardware - 749|
Steel Pocket Door Hardware
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.