Redline Punch Lock Stud Crimper
Compound leverage increases mechanical advantage nearly 7 to 1. Simply squeeze handles together with one hand while holding stuff in place.
The handle opening of Malco's REDLINE gripped tools maximizes the powerful leverage of compound head-to-handle linkage while providing a more comfortable operating range for your hand.
Ergonomic handle contours with an over-molded, non-slip handle insert assures a natural fit and feel for the way you work.
Easy one-hand-operation, including an easy open and close latch motion, always leaves a free hand to steady work piece.
- A unique punch and die shape creates a rectangular crimp, bending over thicknesses of channel and stud at the same time to form a sturdy bond
- Crimp is always the proper strength and resists stress from any angle
- Spring return handles snap the punch back in a ready position to go on to the next stud or fastening point
- Lightweight and compact size allows the user to work overhead or in tight quarters with ease
- Tool fits inside the smallest stud and runner
- Punch and dies are constructed from high quality tool steel and are easily replaceable
- Body of tools consists of an aluminum die cast "C" frame and rust resistant, nickel plated steel handles and parts
- Tool also features a non-slip vinyl grips with hand stops for added comfort and resistance to elements
The type of Plier you need will be determined by the job you are trying to do. Some types of pliers like crimpers and wire strippers will be highly specialized in their application while some types are far more utilitarian. Tongue and groove, locking, and slip joint pliers can all be used in many applications and will be an integral part of anyone’s tool box.
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Pliers - 2051|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.