High Leverage Concretor's Nippers
- Lace concrete reinforcing steel with binding wire from a roll
- 25% less effort required than conventional concretor's nippers of the same size
- Wire is twisted and cut in a single pass
- High-leverage joint
- Minimizing strain even when thick binding wires are used
- Extra-slim for tying deep mounted steel rods
- High damping of the cutting stroke on cutting through the tie wire
- Reduces the strain on tendons and muscles
- Cutting edges with additional hardness
- Cutting edge hardness approximately 61 HRC
- Forged, oil-hardened high-grade special tool steel
- Black atramentized pliers
- Polished head
|Materials:||High Carbon Steel|
The type of Plier you need will be determined by the job you are trying to do. Some types of pliers like crimpers and wire strippers will be highly specialized in their application while some types are far more utilitarian. Tongue and groove, locking, and slip joint pliers can all be used in many applications and will be an integral part of anyone’s tool box.
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Pliers - 2051|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB131 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 1/25/2015 4:00:24 PM