Knipex 87 01 Cobra Pliers
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
- Adjustment at the touch of a button directly on the workpiece
- Fine adjustment for optimum adaptation to different workpiece sizes and a comfortable gripping position
- Self-locking on pipes and nuts: No slipping on the workpiece and low handforce required
- Gripping surfaces with special hardened teeth
- Teeth hardness approximately 61 HRC: Low wear and secure gripping
- Box-joint design: High stability because of double guide
- Secure catching of the hinge bolt: No unintentional shifting
- Guard prevents operators' fingers being pinched
- For use in hobbies, housework and precision mechanics
- Improved access in very confined spaces
- Forged, oil-hardened chrome vanadium electric steel
|Materials:||Chrome Vanadium Steel|
The type of Plier you need will be determined by the job you are trying to do. Some types of pliers like crimpers and wire strippers will be highly specialized in their application while some types are far more utilitarian. Tongue and groove, locking, and slip joint pliers can all be used in many applications and will be an integral part of anyone’s tool box.
|Plier Type||Bent Nose|
|Width:||1.496 - 3.346 inches|
|Length:||4.921 - 11.614 inches|
|Height:||0.551 - 0.787 inches|
You Save $7.58
You Save $13.72
More items in this collection
You Save Up To $13.29
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Pliers - 2051|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW60 DBServer: DB17 Created On: 2/27/2015 3:32:40 PM