High Leverage Diagonal Cutter
- 20% less effort required compared to conventional diagonal cutters of the same length
- Integrated forged joint axle
- For very tough, continuous use
- High cutting performance with minimum effort
- Optimum co-ordination of the cutting edge angle
- Optimum transmission ratio
- Ergonomic handle shape
- Precision cutting edges (cutting-edge hardness approximately 64 HRC) for all sorts of wire including piano wire
- Forged, oil-hardened chrome vanadium heavy-duty steel
- Black atramentized pliers
- Polished head
- Plastic coated handles
|Materials:||Chrome Vanadium Steel, Plastic|
The type of Plier you need will be determined by the job you are trying to do. Some types of pliers like crimpers and wire strippers will be highly specialized in their application while some types are far more utilitarian. Tongue and groove, locking, and slip joint pliers can all be used in many applications and will be an integral part of anyone’s tool box.
|Plier Type||Cable/Wire Cutter|
|Width:||1.929 - 3.346 inches|
|Length:||6.496 - 12.795 inches|
|Height:||0.63 - 0.904 inches|
View more coordinating items
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Pliers - 2051|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB135 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 1/28/2015 9:01:13 AM