High Leverage Lineman New England Pliers with Tape Puller and Crimper
- Solid construction for heaviest strain; universally applicable
- High transmission ratio for easy cutting
- Requires 40% less effort compared with conventional combination pliers thanks to optimized transmission ratio
- Ergonomically optimized handle shape for firm contact to the hand and fatigue reducing operation
- Particularly effective crosswise serrated gripping zone in the jaws
- Strong gripping and pulling
- Additional gripping zone below the articulated joint for powerful leverage and pressing performance
- With cutting edges for soft and hard wire
- Cutting edges additionally induction hardened, cutting edge hardness approximately 64 HRC
- With cable puller in the joint gap
- With universal mandrel crimping point under the joint
- Vanadium electric steel; forged, oil-hardened
- Black atramentized pliers, polished head and handles with multi-component grips
The type of Plier you need will be determined by the job you are trying to do. Some types of pliers like crimpers and wire strippers will be highly specialized in their application while some types are far more utilitarian. Tongue and groove, locking, and slip joint pliers can all be used in many applications and will be an integral part of anyone’s tool box.
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Pliers - 2051|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW115 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 1/26/2015 3:31:27 AM