Grip-On GR91207BK 7-in L-shaped Axial Grip Locking Pliers
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
7" L-shaped Axial Grip Locking Pliers
- Perpendicular clamping
- Ergonomic design with smooth rounded edges
- Innovative leverage system combined with prime materials
- Strategically positioned release lever
- Straight line motion off mobile jaw
- Adjustable screw double-acts as mobile jaw
- Clamps two lap joints
- Slim profile allows access into difficult places
- Straight line motion of mobile jaw allows offset clamping
- One-handed push button release system leaves one hand free
- Made in Germany
- Orange eco-friendly epoxy coated handles
- Length 7"
- Jaw capacity 11/16"
- Jaw width 3/4"
- Type "L"
The type of Plier you need will be determined by the job you are trying to do. Some types of pliers like crimpers and wire strippers will be highly specialized in their application while some types are far more utilitarian. Tongue and groove, locking, and slip joint pliers can all be used in many applications and will be an integral part of anyone’s tool box.
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Pliers - 2051|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB135 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 1/31/2015 5:20:34 AM