7pc Professional Quick Interchangeable Ratchet Crimping Tool Set
This tool set is a time saving tool that allows faster crimping of terminals and wire with a quick changing jaw design which requires no other tool to change the jaws. The unit features ergonomically designed steel frame handles with contoured rubber grips which make the tool easily operated with the left or right hand.
Versatile kit includes 6 dies for many applications:
- A Jaw - Insulated Terminals: for AWG 22-18/16-14/12-10 or DIN 0.5-1.0/1.5-2.5/4-6mm²
- B Jaw - Non-Insulated Terminals: for AWG 20-18/16-14/12-10/8 DIN 1.5/2.5/6/10mm²
- C Jaw - Open Barrel Terminals: for AWG 20-18/16-14/12-10 DIN 0.5-1.0/1.5-2.5/4-6mm²
- D Jaw - Insulated Cord-End Terminals (small AWG.): for AWG 22/20/18/16/14/12 DIN 0.5/0.75/1.0/1.5/2.5/4.0mm²
- F Jaw - Insulated Cord-End Terminals (Huge AWG.): for AWG 10/8/6 DIN 6/10/16mm²
- H Jaw - Open Barrel Terminals and D-SUB, V3.5: for AWG 14/22/8 DIN 2.5-0.5/8-10mm²
The type of Plier you need will be determined by the job you are trying to do. Some types of pliers like crimpers and wire strippers will be highly specialized in their application while some types are far more utilitarian. Tongue and groove, locking, and slip joint pliers can all be used in many applications and will be an integral part of anyone’s tool box.
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Pliers - 2051|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.