120v MICROMOT DH40 Micro Wood Planer
An excellent machine for fine planing work with a particularly smooth finish for hardwood and softwood work pieces. Perfect size unit for all kinds of applications where precision to a fraction of a millimeter is needed.
- Load bearing components made of die-cast aluminum with milled seats for bearings and spindles
- Triple spindled table milled to close tolerances that can be conveniently adjusted to 0.1 mm (0.008") by a large zero adjustable hand wheel on top of the housing
- Cutter shaft with high speed steel reversible cutters for long service life
- Generously sized service flap for replacement of cutters
- Automatic feed unit with knurled and spring-loaded roller that draws work piece in, thus enabling even irregularly shaped pieces of wood to be planed.
- Rubber-coated rear roller to protect the surface of the work piece
- Dust-protected on/off switch with restart protection in case of power supply interruption
- Includes: one set of cutter blades
- Voltage: 110-120V AC, 60 Hz
- Maximum power: 150 watts (1/4hp)
- Speeds: 6,000 rpm
- Vibration: less than 2.5 m/s²
- Feed Speed: 15.75 ft/min. (4.8m/min.)
- Max. Pass-through Height: 1-9/16" (40mm)
- Max. Pass-through Width: 3-1/8" (80mm)
- Max. planing reduction: approx. 1/32" (.8mm)
- Length of Planing Table: 9-1/8" (232mm)
- Planing Cutter Length: 3-7/32" (82mm)
- Chip Decrease: 1/32" (up to 0.8mm)
Product use is intended for Hobby Users and not for Heavy Industrial use.
|Warranty||2 Year Limited|
We offer both hand held and stationary units. Stationary units can produce better results on larger pieces of material and when there is a large volume of material to plane. Hand held units offer the convenience of portability and offer a low cost alternative for the occasional project.
|Planer and Jointer Style||Bench & Stationary|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Planers & Jointers - 1981|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.