This 8-inch jointer meets the demand for accuracy while combining unique, user-friendly functions. The infeed table lever can be used to rapidly position table height, then the handle rotated for fine-adjustment of cut depth. Fence tilting is accomplished by a worm gear system, smoothly operated by a simple handwheel.
The tables provide 73" long extended support. A non-mar insert in the fence protects the table from scratches during adjustments. The jointer is available with a three knife cutterhead, or a helical cutterhead with four-sided knife inserts. The operating switch is high mounted for easy reach, and the push blocks have a magnetic base - store them on any metallic surface for instant access.
- Extra long tables are mounted on dovetailed ways, for extended workpiece support
- Adjustment lever offers quick in-feed table positioning and fine-tuning of cut depth
- High mount switch for operator convenience
- Handwheel operated worm gear system for smooth fence tilting
- Magnetic push blocks can be stored on the machine within constant reach
- High-speed heat-treated steel knives
We offer both hand held and stationary units. Stationary units can produce better results on larger pieces of material and when there is a large volume of material to plane. Hand held units offer the convenience of portability and offer a low cost alternative for the occasional project.
|Planer and Jointer Style||Bench & Stationary|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Planers & Jointers - 1981|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.