8-in Jointer with Helical Head Kit
It's time to skip the hand tools and graduate to the JET JJ-8HH 8-in long bed jointer. This beast boasts a helical insert cutterhead with staggered carbide inserts, yet its 2HP motor runs quietly and smoothly. Its exclusive front-mounted table adjustment handwheels make quick, easy and accurate corrections.
An exclusive two-way tilting fence with positive stops at 45° and 90° make bevel operations smooth. Extra-long heavy-duty cast iron infeed and outfeed tables with precision-machined finish allow jointing of longer boards without tipping. Best of all, it comes with the JET industry-leading customer service professionals standing by to help from setup to output.
- Large, heavy-duty table adjustment handwheel has a locking knob for quick, easy and secure table height corrections
- Built-in dust chute with 4-in port connects to your collection system for efficient dust/chip disposal
- Center fence controls are conveniently mounted to allow quick adjustments
- Heavy-duty, one-piece steel closed stand includes mounting tabs for increased stability
- Model Number: JJ-8HH
- Cutting Capacity: 8-in W x 1/2-in D
- Cutterhead Speed: 5500 RPM
- Number of Knives (Helical/Standard): 36 four-sided inserts
- Table Height: 31-1/4-in
- Table Size: 66-1/2-in L x 9-in W
- Fence Size: 38-1/2-in L x 4-in H
- Fence Tilts: 45° left, 45° right
- Fence Positive Stops: 45° left, 45° and 90° right
- Dust Port Outside Diameter: 4-in
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 350
- Motor Power: 2 HP
- Motor Phase: 1 Ph
- Motor Voltage: 230 V
- Prewired Voltage: 230 V
- Motor Current:12 A
We offer both hand held and stationary units. Stationary units can produce better results on larger pieces of material and when there is a large volume of material to plane. Hand held units offer the convenience of portability and offer a low cost alternative for the occasional project.
|Planer and Jointer Style||Bench & Stationary|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Planers & Jointers - 1981|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.