Bosch 144115946 Hand Held 3 1/4-in 6.5 Amp Planer Kit
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
Hand Held 3-1/4" 6.5 Amp Planer Kit
Aluminum front and rear shoes machined together after assembly to ensure accuracy. Features versatile 2-blade system equipped with Bosch Woodrazor™ micro grain carbide blades.
- Ratcheting depth knob allows fool proof setting of depth increments from 0" -3/32"
- Can be converted for use with large high-speed steel blades(optional accessories required)
- Spring loaded park rest stand protects blade and workpiece;special shape allows easy start up in middle of workpiece
- Ambidextrous lock off release button helps avoid accidental starts
- Optimally angled handle design for comfort and forward motion of tool
- 6.5 amp
- 16,500 rpm
- Planing Depth: 0 - 3/32" (2.6mm)
- Planing Width: 0 - 3-1/4"
- Rabbet Depth: 5/16"
- Shoe Length: 11 - 1/8"
- (2) Woodrazor™ blades
- Chip bad
- Bevel guide fence
- Blade wrench
- Carry case
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
We offer both hand held and stationary units. Stationary units can produce better results on larger pieces of material and when there is a large volume of material to plane. Hand held units offer the convenience of portability and offer a low cost alternative for the occasional project.
|Planer and Jointer Style||Hand Held|
|Maximum Depth of Cut:||0.094 inches|
|Rabbeting Depth:||0.3125 inches|
|Shoe Length:||11 inches|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Planers & Jointers - 1981|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW60 DBServer: DB17 Created On: 3/6/2015 5:52:59 AM