Slider and Xtender Batting Cage
The Slider Lite-Ball Pitching Machine pitches fastballs, inside breaking balls, and outside breaking balls. The powerful A/C motor throws lite-balls at variable speeds up to 60 miles per hour, simply plug the Slider into any standard wall outlet. The Slider also includes an automatic ball feeder that holds 12 lite-balls. Just turn on the feeder and each ball is dropped into the Slider pitching machine every 9 seconds. Take batting practice without the need for another player. And with a simple swivel adjustment you can also hit fastballs and curve balls.
The Xtender Batting Cage is the most revolutionary batting cage ever developed! Never before have you been able to purchase a complete batting cage and have it shipped directly to your door via UPS. The secret lies in the frame design and netting. And because you can connect Xtender cages together, you can increase the length of your cage just by ordering another Xtender Cage. Don't let another day go by without owning your own batting cage.
- First, the frame's side supports are made of steel tubing to give the frame durability and maximum swinging area for the batter.
- Second, the middle arch of the frame is made of flexible fiberglass rod. This rod allows the cage to flex in the wind without bending or breaking.
- Third, the six power stakes are staked into the ground to give maximum frame support.
- Fourth, a rugged foam pad slides over each frame support to protect the frame from balls.
- Fifth, the extra strength catch net is made of 1" netting compared to 2" netting used on other cages. This smaller netting provides twice as much strength in the same amount of space. In fact, this netting is so small it doubles as a golf cage. Imagine what a great golfer you'll be when your hitting hundreds of golf balls into your cage on a daily basis.
Pitching Machine Features:
- Pivot head design
- Variable speed control
- Pitches baseballs up to 44 MPH
- Fully enclosed wheel
- Adjustable pitch height
- 12-ball automatic feeder
- Tubular steel legs with rubber tips
- Uses standard A/C power
Batting Cage Features:
- Solid steel and fiberglass frame
- Foam padding
- 1" nylon netting
- Steel ground stakes and nylon support ropes
- Built-in pitching machine harness
- Works perfectly with Trend Sports pitching machines
|Batting Cage Intended Use||Backyard|
|Intended Pitching Machine Use||Personal|
|Pitch Type||Breaking Ball, Fastball|
|Pitching Machine Added Features||Automatic Ball Feeder, Speed Control|
|Pitching Machine Ball Type||Baseball/Softball Combo|
|Pitching Machine Power Type||A/C Powered|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Pitching Machines - 2688|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.