Progress Lighting P5262-46 Mission Rail Mount Lantern
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
This Progress Lighting pier mount light is offered in weathered bronze. It is available with light honey art glass. Works with one 18-watt halogen bulb.
Mission rail mount lantern
- Includes cable connector, mounting stake and lamp
- Removable top for easy relamping
- Designed to mount over 4x4 post or flush mount on rail
- Units must be wired to an approved 12v transformer of proper capacity
|Glass:||Light Honey Art Glass|
|Light Bulb:||(1)18w T5 Wedge 12v Halogen|
|Installation:||Wet Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Quick Ship|
• Outdoor Lighting Features: Special features found in Outdoor Lighting that enhance a fixture's performance and functionality. NON CORROSIVE: The fixture features a finish that will not deteriorate over time in harsh environmental conditions, such as marine climate, inclement weather, and high heat exposure. MOTION SENSOR: The fixture has a built-in sensor which allows it to operate automatically when motion is detected within its proximity. PHOTOCELL/ DUSK TO DAWN: The fixture has a built in photocell which allows it to automatically turn off when natural light is detected. In the evening, when the sun has gone down, the fixture will automatically turn on again.
|Outdoor Lighting Features||Non-Corrosive, Dusk to Dawn|
Bulb sold separately
You Save $201.06
You Save $139.26
More items in this collection
You Save $78.60
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW111 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 2/27/2015 12:11:36 AM