Brownmed 2036 Seal-Tight® Sport Soft Goods Pediatric Moisture Protection
SEAL-TIGHT® Sport (Active SEAL™) is a safe, economical protector for casts and bandages during recreational water activities or daily showering and bathing. Easy application eliminates the need for pumps, hook & loop closures and adhesive tapes that may irritate skin.
- Made of TPE, a high performance thermoplastic elastomer that stretches easily
- SEAL-TIGHT® Sport maintains a waterproof seal
- Reusable and folds compactly
- With normal care, lasts for three to four weeks of daily usage
- May be affected by chemicals and heat
- Use for swimming, water sports, whirlpools, hot tubs, showering or bathing to protect casts and bandages
- Size Options in Length:
- Pediatric Leg (2-10 years of age): 30"
- Pediatric Arm (2-10 years of age): 21"
|Therapeutic Goods Type||Cast Protectors|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Pediatric Rehab - 3617|
|Style||Independent Living, Special Needs, ADA - 265|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.