Far East Garden Umbrella
This light-hearted and vibrant patio umbrella depicts a grove of wild flowers, suggesting prosperity and plenty. This 100% waterproof umbrella makes for a spectacular display in any outdoor setting and will provide plenty of protection from the sun and rain.
- All of our patio umbrellas are handcrafted and hand-painted by master artisans, rendering them works of art as well as practical furnishings
- Each patio umbrella rod and base is constructed of stained oak hardwood for a rich look and durable design
- Each patio umbrella stands 7-feet in height and has a shade diameter of 6-feet, 4 inches to offer plenty of protection from the sun and rain
- The shade of each umbrella is made of oil-treated cotton, making it 100% waterproof and extremely durable
- The umbrella shade can be set at 2 different heights - one for maximum shade coverage and the other for a better view of the shade
- Each patio umbrella is available with an optional base, which secures the umbrella rod and shade against strong winds and rain
|Construction:||Stained Oak Hardwood, Oil-Treated Cotton|
|Warranty||14-day limited warranty|
This option group allows you to select a pattern that fits your decor.
|Umbrella Canopy Pattern||Floral|
This field allows you to distinguish between products that are intended for commercial or residential use. Commercial grade products are suitable for residential use but are often more expensive and designed to withstand more wear and tear; they may also carry longer warranties. Residential products are still of upstanding quality, but are designed to endure average homeowner or family conditions.
Some patio umbrellas come with a tilt feature. This allows the user to tilt the umbrella depending on the application and the direction of the sun. The method of applying the tilt can vary as well. The three main methods are the collar tilt, push button tilt, and crank tilt methods. For the collar tilt method you simply need to rotate the collar of the patio umbrella to get the desired tilt. For the push button tilt method you simply push a button in order to adjust the tilt. For the crank tilt method you simply turn the crank once the umbrella is raised to adjust the tilt. All three methods are unique in their own way. Use the options below to search for your desired tilt method.
|Umbrella Tilt||No Tilt|
Umbrellas come in a variety of convenient lift methods. Use the following filters to find the lift method that works best for you.
|Umbrella Lift Method||Manual|
Patio Umbrellas come in many different styles. From the popular Market style to the unique Cantilever style. You are sure to find a style to suit your own unique tastes.
Umbrella canopies come in many different shapes. Use these filters to search for your desired canopy shape.
|Umbrella Canopy Shape||Circle|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.