Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLive Chat
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
Knowledge and kinship are both associated with the color orange. Spice up your outdoor area and add life to your surroundings with this magnificent and brilliant patio umbrella.
- All of our patio umbrellas are handcrafted and hand-painted by master artisans, rendering them works of art as well as practical furnishings
- Each patio umbrella rod and base is constructed of stained oak hardwood for a rich look and durable design
- Each patio umbrella stands 7-ft tall and has a shade diameter of 6-ft, 4-in to offer plenty of protection from the sun and rain
- The shade of each umbrella is made of oil-treated cotton, making it 100% waterproof and extremely durable
- Each patio umbrella is available with an optional base, which secures the umbrella rod and shade against strong winds and rain
- The umbrella shade can be set at 2 different heights - one for maximum shade coverage and the other for a better view of the shade
Umbrella canopies come in many different shapes. Use these filters to search for your desired canopy shape.
This field allows you to distinguish between products that are intended for commercial or residential use. Commercial grade products are suitable for residential use but are often more expensive and designed to withstand more wear and tear; they may also carry longer warranties. Residential products are still of upstanding quality, but are designed to endure average homeowner or family conditions.
This option group allows you to select a pattern that fits your decor.
|Umbrella Canopy Pattern||Solid|
Umbrellas come in a variety of convenient lift methods. Use the following filters to find the lift method that works best for you.
|Umbrella Lift Method||Manual|
Patio Umbrellas come in many different styles. From the popular Market style to the unique Cantilever style. You are sure to find a style to suit your own unique tastes.
Some patio umbrellas come with a tilt feature. This allows the user to tilt the umbrella depending on the application and the direction of the sun. The method of applying the tilt can vary as well. The three main methods are the collar tilt, push button tilt, and crank tilt methods. For the collar tilt method you simply need to rotate the collar of the patio umbrella to get the desired tilt. For the push button tilt method you simply push a button in order to adjust the tilt. For the crank tilt method you simply turn the crank once the umbrella is raised to adjust the tilt. All three methods are unique in their own way. Use the options below to search for your desired tilt method.
|Umbrella Tilt||No Tilt|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Patio Umbrellas - 1214|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW80 DBServer: DB16 Created On: 12/17/2014 2:02:02 PM