Alpha H3 Electric Infrared Heater
The Alpha Series electric infrared heaters represent the evolution of engineered short wave heating technology. Alpha Series Heaters produce short wave length infrared that convert 92% of consumed energy to instant, controllable, directional heat. This heating technology is not affected by wind or draft as it warms people, objects and things and not the air. The modular design of the Solaira Alpha Series allows specifying engineers to adjust and direct specified heating loads based on area requirements.
The Alpha Series modern, sleek design allows architects to integrate heating technology with clean un-intrusive lines. Alpha Series Heaters are engineered to meet P24 standard for water spray so they can be installed in both wet or dry conditions (indoor or outdoor).
Ideal for warehouses, shipping areas, restaurants, valet, restaurant patio, concierge desk, driving ranges, security gate houses, area seating, community centers, place of worship, zoos and outdoor entertainment complexes. It is environmentally friendly, odorless, safe and virtually maintenance free. This unique heater only heats people and objects within the heat zone, not the air in between.
- Reliable, efficient and effective
- Commercial and professional grade
- Convenient and versatile
- Low operating cost of approximately 18¢/ - 48 hr (based on electricity cost of 12¢/kW hour)
- Produces instant heat with no initial warm up time
- Wall mounting maximizes floor space with no storage of bulky propane gas bottles
- Provides reliable heat source that won't blow away or fail to start
- Silent and odorless operation with no products of combustion
- Weatherproof casing for outdoor, uncovered use
- Powder coated aluminum body and mounting brackets, stainless accessories
- 92% Energy conversion with no CO2 or NOX emissions
- High Output (1500, 2000, 3000, 4000, and 6000 Watt), Engineered to be installed individually or tandem for up to 18,000 watts of Solaira Heat
- 5000 hour emitter life (The emitter is included and can be replaced, sold separately)
- IP23/65 rated Rain and snow proof
- Powder coated, formed metal body
- Min. mounting height: 8'3'/Min. clearance to above: 1' (see individual product)
- Certification: cCSAus (UL2021), CE approved
- 240 Volt: Power Cord Length: 6 feet. plug NOT included (direct wired heater) Terminal box is included
- Silver/Grey color
|Listing:||, Eco-Friendly, Title 24|
Patio Features include patio heaters with wheels for portability, and heating method, whether it be infrared or halogen. Infrared heaters use a fueled or electronically heated filament as the emitting body of heat which radiates heat up to a certain distance. Halogen heaters use a tungsten filament that mixes with halogen gas which combined produces heat. This recycled process allows for less energy consumption and allows the filament to last for a long period of time.
|Patio Heater Features||Infrared|
We offer a wide selection of patio heater fuel types depending on your prfference and need. Whether you prefer the convience of Electric or Propane. Or if you prefer the clean look of Natural Gas enabled heaters. We are sure to have a patio heater for you.
|Patio Heater Fuel Type||Electric|
Our selection of Patio Heaters offers various safety features. This includes safety switches or safety auto shut-off tilt valves, pilot lights, and also safety certified patio heaters. Many of the patio heaters offered are CSA Certified (Canadian Standards Association). Recognized in the U.S., Canada and around the world, the CSA is a provider of product testing and certification services for electrical, mechanical, plumbing, gas and a variety of of other products.
|Patio Heater Safety Features||Safety Certified|
We offer a wide variety of patio heater types. From Table Top Patio Heaters to Hanging Patio Heaters, find the patio heater that best suits your needs and your home.
|Patio Heater Type||Hanging, Mounted|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Patio Heaters - 910|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.