Garden lighting provides the perfect balance between enhancing the beauty of your landscape and providing safety and functionality for your home. Ideal for driveways and walkways alike, path lights are the perfect way to create lasting nighttime impressions of your outdoor living areas.
- Add style and enhance the beauty of your home and garden with this landscape light kit of the highest professional quality
- Made of impact resistant plastic with frosted plastic lens
- UV protected black paint finish is great for outdoor use
- Durable, weather resistant construction
- Kit contents include: 10 path lights, 10 4W incandescent T5 bulbs, 12" SPT-1 18 gauge wire with connector box, 40W transformer with photocell and timer, and 50' SPT-2W 18 gauge landscape wire
- Photocell and timer eliminate manual time adjustment every season
- Safe and simple do-it-yourself lighting
|Light Bulb:||(10)4w T5 Wedge 12v Incand|
|Materials:||Impact Resistant Plastic|
|Installation:||Wet Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, CUL Listed|
• Outdoor Lighting Features: Special features found in Outdoor Lighting that enhance a fixture's performance and functionality. NON CORROSIVE: The fixture features a finish that will not deteriorate over time in harsh environmental conditions, such as marine climate, inclement weather, and high heat exposure. MOTION SENSOR: The fixture has a built-in sensor which allows it to operate automatically when motion is detected within its proximity. PHOTOCELL/ DUSK TO DAWN: The fixture has a built in photocell which allows it to automatically turn off when natural light is detected. In the evening, when the sun has gone down, the fixture will automatically turn on again.
|Outdoor Lighting Features||Photo Cell|
Bulbs are not eligible for replacement
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Pathway Lighting - 1314|
Black Pathway Lighting
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.