Control Spray Max Fine Finishing Paint Sprayer
Stain, seal, varnish, or spray interior latex paint on your next project with power and control. The Control Spray Max provides variable pressure control and sprays 1/2 inch to 12 inch wide pattern with professional precision, which makes it superior to using brushes or spray cans for fine finish work.
- Powerful 2-stage turbine is strong enough to spray interior latex paint
- Variable air pressure control provides less over spray with thinner materials
- 20 foot high-flex air hose allows for plenty of reach for projects
- Lock-n-Go spray gun is quick to set-up, change material and easy to clean
- 3 spray patterns easily adjust to vertical fan, horizontal fan or round patterns
- Variable flow control allows for adjustable speed for better control whether working on large surfaces or detailed work
- 1 quart metal cup for contractor grade woodworking
- 1-1/2 quart plastic cup for larger projects such as decks or fences
- 2 large air filters protects the finish from dust
This is best to consider in regards to your project and where you'll be using the sprayer. Handheld sprayers are more mobile, but usually still require connection to a larger unit. Carted sprayers are on a stand with wheels and can be rolled. Stationary sprayers are on a stand without wheels, but can still be picked up.
|Paint Sprayer Mobility||Handheld|
Air and HVLP paint sprayers both require a connection to compressed air, such as an Air Compressor. These are best used for precise spraying and finishing. Airless sprayers are best used for quick and even spraying of larger areas.
|Paint Sprayer Type||Air Paint Sprayer|
- Wagner 0525029 Power Painter Pro
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Paint Sprayers - 2196|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.