Control Spray Double Duty Fine Finishing Paint Sprayer
The Wagner Control Spray Double Duty uses HVLP (High Volume Low Pressure) air power technology to spray thin materials such as stains, sealers, urethanes, varnishes, and lacquers. It features a two stage indoor/outdoor rated air turbine for a continuous flow of material and air producing a professional fine finish whether staining your deck or refinishing your kitchen cabinets. Use indoor or outdoor.
- Variable trigger allowing the user to spray 1/2" wide to 9" wide patterns
- Sets up in less than 5 minutes and cleans up in less than 10 minutes
- Quick disconnect "Lock-n-Go" spray cartridge for quick set up and quick clean up
- 2-stage indoor rated air turbine provides a fine finish whether spraying stains, sealer, or enamels on decks, fences, cabinetry or trim
- Two material cups. 1 quart for smaller interior work and 1-1/2 quart for larger exterior work
- HVLP low overspray technology with 3-pattern spray control. Select vertical, horizontal or round spray patterns
This is best to consider in regards to your project and where you'll be using the sprayer. Handheld sprayers are more mobile, but usually still require connection to a larger unit. Carted sprayers are on a stand with wheels and can be rolled. Stationary sprayers are on a stand without wheels, but can still be picked up.
|Paint Sprayer Mobility||Handheld|
Air and HVLP paint sprayers both require a connection to compressed air, such as an Air Compressor. These are best used for precise spraying and finishing. Airless sprayers are best used for quick and even spraying of larger areas.
|Paint Sprayer Type||Air Paint Sprayer, HVLP Paint Sprayer|
1 Questions from the Community
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Paint Sprayers - 2196|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.