Advantage 200 Series Electric Airless Piston Paint Sprayer
Electric airless piston paint sprayer with .23 gallons per minute flow. Ideal for Heavy DIYers, handymen, property managers, and part-time contractors with occasional spraying needs up to 175 gallons per year.
Use for painting houses, both interior and exterior, decks, and residential fences with light to medium coatings. It is the perfect unit where 5-gallon pails are used or where a truck or van is used for transporting unit.
- Sureflow Pusher Valve for quick and easy priming every time
- AutoOiler for fast lubrication of the fluid section
- Double Acting Piston in contractor style pump section
- Hose Wrap for organized storage
- Collapsible Cart which makes unit easy to transport
- LX-50 4-finger Metal Gun with swivel
- In-Line Roller Extension Arm for interior rolling applications
- 515/213 TR2 Reversible Airless Tip
- 35' x ¼" Airless Hose
- .33 GPM
- 3000 PSI
- .017" Maximum Tip
- 5/8 H.P. Motor
|Warranty||2 Year Limited|
This is best to consider in regards to your project and where you'll be using the sprayer. Handheld sprayers are more mobile, but usually still require connection to a larger unit. Carted sprayers are on a stand with wheels and can be rolled. Stationary sprayers are on a stand without wheels, but can still be picked up.
|Paint Sprayer Mobility||Carted|
Air and HVLP paint sprayers both require a connection to compressed air, such as an Air Compressor. These are best used for precise spraying and finishing. Airless sprayers are best used for quick and even spraying of larger areas.
|Paint Sprayer Type||Airless Paint Sprayer|
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Paint Sprayers - 2196|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.