Advantage 100 Series Electric Airless Piston Paint Sprayer
Electric airless piston paint sprayer with .29 gallons per minute flow. Ideal for homeowners, handymen, and part-time contractors with occasional spraying needs up to 125 gallons per year.
Use for painting houses, both interior and exterior, decks, and residential fences with light to medium coatings. It is the perfect unit where long-term storage is an issue or where a car is used for transporting unit.
- Sureflow Pusher Valve for quick and easy priming every time
- Electric Pressure Control for adjustable pressure settings
- Double Acting Piston in contractor style pump section
- Carry handle which makes the device easy to transport
- Rugged durable stand which lets you siphon from or 5 gallon pails
- LX-50 4-finger Metal Gun with swivel
- Roller Head Assembly for interior rolling applications
- 515/213 TR2 Reversible Airless Tip
- 25' x ¼" Airless Hose
- .29 GPM
- 2800 PSI
- .015" Maximum Tip
- ½ H.P. Motor
|Warranty||2 Year Limited|
This is best to consider in regards to your project and where you'll be using the sprayer. Handheld sprayers are more mobile, but usually still require connection to a larger unit. Carted sprayers are on a stand with wheels and can be rolled. Stationary sprayers are on a stand without wheels, but can still be picked up.
|Paint Sprayer Mobility||Stationary|
Air and HVLP paint sprayers both require a connection to compressed air, such as an Air Compressor. These are best used for precise spraying and finishing. Airless sprayers are best used for quick and even spraying of larger areas.
|Paint Sprayer Type||Airless Paint Sprayer|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Paint Sprayers - 2196|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.