Heavy Duty Paint Sprayer
Do you have some large projects that have been getting pushed further and further down your to-do list? If you are a do-it-yourselfer looking for an airless paint sprayer to tackle a number of projects then the HomeRight Heavy Duty Paint Sprayer is for you. This paint sprayer has been designed specifically for those projects that require extended periods of paint spray. It comes with two speeds to regulate the paint flow and make spray painting easier than it has ever been.
The HomeRight Heavy Duty Paint Sprayer is perfect for any paint and stain project. Larger projects are accomplished faster and more easily with the included five foot suction tube and clamp that draws liquid directly from the paint container, ideal for cover large areas.
- Titanium coated piston is corrosion and wear resistant
- Flex-Pro technology: Flexible suction tube follows paint in the cup and allows for spraying in any direction
- Exclusive check valve feature allows for quick priming and eliminates spitting
- 12" wide fan spray and quick release
- Easy pump access
- Two speed: Select low or high
- Use with latex and oil paints, stains and sealants
- 120 Watts
- 8.0 GPH: Sprays one gallon in 7.5 minutes
- 2.6 Amps
- 120 Volts
- Piston material: Titanium coated
- Cylinder material: Tungsten carbide
- Spray tip material: ceramic
- Heavy Duty Paint Sprayer
- .8mm flat fan spray tip
- 5' suction hose kit with clamp: Spray paint directly from the can
- Cone tip and atomizer valve: Spray ceilings with ease
- Cleaning brush and oil
- Long term storage solution kit: Store piston and atomizer plus lubricate cylinder
- Bonus fan atomizer valve
This is best to consider in regards to your project and where you'll be using the sprayer. Handheld sprayers are more mobile, but usually still require connection to a larger unit. Carted sprayers are on a stand with wheels and can be rolled. Stationary sprayers are on a stand without wheels, but can still be picked up.
|Paint Sprayer Mobility||Handheld|
Air and HVLP paint sprayers both require a connection to compressed air, such as an Air Compressor. These are best used for precise spraying and finishing. Airless sprayers are best used for quick and even spraying of larger areas.
|Paint Sprayer Type||Airless Paint Sprayer|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Paint Sprayers - 2196|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.