Light Duty Stain Sprayer
Need a light duty stain sprayer for some smaller projects? The HomeRight Light Duty Stain Sprayer is perfect for spraying stain on decks, shutters, lattices, and other home projects that require a quality and consistent spray pattern with an even finish. Save time and money by using this airless stain sprayer to get professional results at a fraction of the cost and time around your home.
- Tilt spray: Spray up or down, position the suction tube for directional spray and tube will pick up 90% of stain
- 12" wide fan spray pattern
- Use with stains and sealants
- 5.0 GPH: Sprays one gallon in 12 minutes
- 80 Watts
- 120 Volts
- Piston material: Hardened steel
- Cylinder material: Hardened steel
- Light Duty Stain Sprayer
- .8mm flat fan spray tip
- Cleaning oil
- Cleaning brush
- Long term storage solution kit: Store piston and atomizer valve plus lubricate the cylinder
This is best to consider in regards to your project and where you'll be using the sprayer. Handheld sprayers are more mobile, but usually still require connection to a larger unit. Carted sprayers are on a stand with wheels and can be rolled. Stationary sprayers are on a stand without wheels, but can still be picked up.
|Paint Sprayer Mobility||Handheld|
Air and HVLP paint sprayers both require a connection to compressed air, such as an Air Compressor. These are best used for precise spraying and finishing. Airless sprayers are best used for quick and even spraying of larger areas.
|Paint Sprayer Type||Airless Paint Sprayer|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Paint Sprayers - 2196|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.