Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLive Chat
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
Campbell Hausfeld PS261C Carted Airless Painting System
Carted Airless Painting System
- Delivers 0.4 gallons per minute at 2000 psi
- On a steel frame cart
- 3/4 HP
- 0.34 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 3000 PSI
- Classic controls for adjustable control
- Rugged cart provides storage for high pressure hose
- Folds down for convenient storage
- Adaptable for use w/ a roller attachment for interior projects
- Appropriate for periodic use (property management, facility maintenance, etc.)
- Supports up to 100 ft of hose and 0.017" spray tip
- Quadraflow spray tip produces a 10" spray pattern through a .015" orifice
- Ergonomic metal spray gun with filter
- 515 Quadraflow spray tip
- 25 ft high pressure hose
|Warranty||3 Year Limited, Lifetime Diaphragm/Motor|
This is best to consider in regards to your project and where you'll be using the sprayer. Handheld sprayers are more mobile, but usually still require connection to a larger unit. Carted sprayers are on a stand with wheels and can be rolled. Stationary sprayers are on a stand without wheels, but can still be picked up.
|Paint Sprayer Mobility||Carted|
Air and HVLP paint sprayers both require a connection to compressed air, such as an Air Compressor. These are best used for precise spraying and finishing. Airless sprayers are best used for quick and even spraying of larger areas.
|Paint Sprayer Type||Airless Paint Sprayer|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Paint Sprayers - 2196|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB125 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 10/21/2014 10:42:40 PM