Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLIVE CHAT
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
Campbell Hausfeld PS250A Airless Paint Sprayer
Airless Paint Sprayer
- 1/3 Horsepower airless paint sprayer
- 0.23 Gallons per minute
- 3000 PSI with 25' high pressure hose and standard spray gun
- Max hose length of 100' and max tip size of 0.015"
- Long life cartridge valves make maintenance easy
- Solid aluminum block construction with quality brass fittings
- Totally enclosed fan cooled motor
- Power to spray a variety of coatings:
- Oil based stain
- Oil based paints
- Equipped with prime booster to get started quickly
- Works with 1 or 5 gallon buckets
- Large suction filter extends valve and tip life
- Durable frame that provides a stable stance
- EPA and CARB compliant
- 25' High pressure hose
- 0.013" Tip
- Standard spray gun
|Warranty||3 Year Limited|
This is best to consider in regards to your project and where you'll be using the sprayer. Handheld sprayers are more mobile, but usually still require connection to a larger unit. Carted sprayers are on a stand with wheels and can be rolled. Stationary sprayers are on a stand without wheels, but can still be picked up.
|Paint Sprayer Mobility||Stationary|
Air and HVLP paint sprayers both require a connection to compressed air, such as an Air Compressor. These are best used for precise spraying and finishing. Airless sprayers are best used for quick and even spraying of larger areas.
|Paint Sprayer Type||Airless Paint Sprayer|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Paint Sprayers - 2196|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB131 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 9/18/2014 7:32:15 AM