This two stage, 5 PSI, 58 CFM, high volume, low pressure system is designed to provide a fine finish on wood and metal surfaces. The turbine provides more power and longer life than the HV2000 series systems for use in commercial applications that utilize a wide variety of coatings.
The HV2500 is appropriate for lacquers, stains, enamels, and other solvent based materials with flash points higher than 99 degrees Fahrenheit. Paints and solvents that contain hydrogenated hydrocarbons should not be used with this system. It can also spray latex and water borne coatings, some thinning may be required.
- Powered by an Ametek 2 stage tangential turbine
- Two full coverage air filters reduce project surface contamination
- Heat dissipating stub hose and bleeder style gun combine to extend turbine brush life
- System can support up to 50 feet of air hose to provide maximum separation between the turbine and the project area
- Spray gun features pattern, air flow and material flow adjustments
- Turbine, stub hose, 25 foot air hose
- Semi-professional spray gun equipped with all purpose material fluid set
- Gun wrench
- Thin material fluid set
- Cleaning brush
- Viscosity stick
- Cone strainers
|Warranty||3 Year Limited|
Air and HVLP paint sprayers both require a connection to compressed air, such as an Air Compressor. These are best used for precise spraying and finishing. Airless sprayers are best used for quick and even spraying of larger areas.
|Paint Sprayer Type||HVLP Paint Sprayer, Air Paint Sprayer|
This is best to consider in regards to your project and where you'll be using the sprayer. Handheld sprayers are more mobile, but usually still require connection to a larger unit. Carted sprayers are on a stand with wheels and can be rolled. Stationary sprayers are on a stand without wheels, but can still be picked up.
|Paint Sprayer Mobility||Handheld|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Paint Sprayers - 2196|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.