Free Standing Electric Range
Samsung’s NE597R0ABSR 30" 5.9 Cu.Ft. Free Standing Electric Range with Warming Drawer and Induction/Radiant Ceramic Cooktop, in stainless steel, is spacious enough to accommodate a big roast, multiple casserole dishes or several racks of cookies. There are three oven racks so you can prepare enough for your hungry guests. The 3-fan true convection system is great for baking and broiling because heat is distributed thoroughly and food cooks evenly. Enjoy tastier results each time. The built in warming drawer makes sure dinner never goes cold. With three convenient settings, you’ll keep food at the right temperature and preserve moistness and flavor. With the induction/radiant ceramic cooktop, enjoy the flexibility to cook with different sized pans simultaneously. Whether you’re boiling water, melting chocolate or simmering sauce, there’s a burner for your needs. The Dual Fast Boil element helps you boil water quickly and saves time when cooking. Plus, the smooth ceramic surface is super easy to clean.
- 1.4 cu.ft., 600 watt warming drawer with high, medium and low settings
- 4 preset menu cook options
- Delay start, proofing, and Sabbath mode
- SteamQuick (20 minute oven cleaning) and Self Clean (2/3/4 hours oven cleaning)
- 3 chrome oven racks and 2 auto oven lights
- Large oven window design
- Control knobs on backboard with easy to read LED display
- Child safety lock
- Hot surface indicator light
- Kitchen timer
- UL listed
- Package contents: electric range, 3 oven racks, manual, warranty
- Choose steam for a virtually odorless oven in 20 minutes, or choose Self Clean for a deeper clean
- The Dual Fast Boil element helps you boil water quickly and saves you time when cooking, and the smooth ceramic surface is super easy to clean
|Listing:||, Quick Ship|
|Warranty||1 year parts/labor; 5 years electric cooktop|
Filter by the number of elements or burners.
|Number of Burners||4|
Filter by oven capacity measured in cubic feet.
|Oven Capacity||5.9 cubic ft.|
Filter by oven drawer type.
Filter by oven heat type. Convection ovens use a fan to circulate hot air within the oven, which causes even heat distribution. Conventional ovens use a standard heating coil to heat the oven.
|Oven Heat Type||Conventional|
Filter by oven cleaning type.
|Cleaning Type||Manual Cleaning|
Filter by cooking surface.
|Cooking Surface||Ceramic Glass, Induction|
Filter by stove and oven type.
|Range Type||Freestanding, Electric|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.