LG Electric 30 In. Freestanding Range with Radiant Cooktop and 6.7 Cu. Ft. Double Oven - Stainless Steel
The LG LDE3031ST Electric 30 In. Freestanding Range with Radiant Cooktop and 6.7 Cu. Ft. Double Oven, in stainless steel, allows you to cook multiple foods simultaneously with more efficiency by providing two completely separate ovens. The main oven has an impressive 4.4 cu. ft. of room for cooking – enough to bake and broil even extra tall items. At the same time, the smaller 6 in. high upper oven can be used to preheat, defrost, reheat, or broil foods (jobs you want done quickly) without having to wait for the entire oven cavity to heat up!
Or you can use both at the same time to create large and varied meals without having to compromise on which dishes get cooked first, making this a great choice for families that love hosting parties or celebrating holidays. It’s also equipped with numerous helpful features that help simplify cooking, like EasyClean technology, the IntuiTouch keypad, and the GoCook oven light.
- 30-inch freestanding electric range with radiant cooktop and 6.7 cu. ft. total capacity double oven
- IntuiTouch control system makes choosing settings easy
- Gray patterend on black, ceramic glass radiant cooktop
- Two 6-inch, 1200W elements (right rear and left rear)
- Two 9-inch, 2500W elements (right front and left front)
- Double-oven includes 2.32 cu. ft. upper oven and 4.38 cu. ft. lower oven
- Brilliant blue interiors with interior lighting and WideView windows
- Both ovens have EasyClean and SelfClean technology
- Recessed broiler safe for your hands
- Tall 6-inch upper oven
- Upper oven comes with 2100W 4 pass exposed bake element and 3200W sheathed heater broil element
- Lower oven comes with 2500W 4 pass exposed bake element and 3800W 6 pass broil element
- Audible preheat signal
- Delay bake
- 12-hour automatic shutoff
- 3 standard racks included
- Package Contents: range, 3 standard oven racks, manual, warranty
- WideView™ window allows you to easily check the progress of a meal no matter where it's placed in the oven
|Warranty||1 year parts and labor, 5 years parts on the cooktop and radiant surface units|
Filter by the number of elements or burners.
|Number of Burners||4|
Filter by oven cleaning type.
|Cleaning Type||Manual Cleaning|
Filter by oven heat type. Convection ovens use a fan to circulate hot air within the oven, which causes even heat distribution. Conventional ovens use a standard heating coil to heat the oven.
|Oven Heat Type||Conventional|
Filter by cooking surface.
|Cooking Surface||Ceramic Glass|
Filter by stove and oven type.
|Range Type||Electric, Freestanding|
Filter by oven capacity measured in cubic feet.
|Oven Capacity||6.7 cubic ft.|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.