- Output voltage taps 12/13/14/15 volts
- 30° tilted taps mounted on a 125-Amp terminal board creating more space and greater visibility while inserting cables into taps
- Easy access flip top door with magnetic fastener and is lockable
- Tilted terminal board and large capacity lungs inside the taps hold up to 8, #10 gauge wires or up to 10, #12 gauge wires per tap
- Submersible rating to be used in accordance with submersible standards where fixtures are in water. The 3' #12-3 SJTW cord establishes the safe, distance to minimize shock hazards when submersible fixtures are being used
- In-line secondary magnetic breaker protects against short circuit
- Feature toroid core and coil and dedicated wire loop for quick acess testing of primary load
National Electric Code and Underwriters Laboratories require that wiring, where concealed or extended through a building wall, must be enclosed in conduit.
Note: These units are not approved for use with fixtures placed within 10' of swimming pools or spas.
|Installation:||Wet Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Quick Ship|
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Outdoor Transformers - 1323|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.