- Output voltage taps 12/13/14/15 volts
- 30° tilted taps mounted on a 125-Amp terminal board creating more space and greater visibility while inserting cables into taps
- Easy access flip top door with magnetic fastener and is lockable
- Tilted terminal board and large capacity lungs inside the taps hold up to 8, #10 gauge wires or up to 10, #12 gauge wires per tap
- Submersible rating to be used in accordance with submersible standards where fixtures are in water. The 3' #12-3 SJTW cord establishes the safe, distance to minimize shock hazards when submersible fixtures are being used
- In-line secondary magnetic breaker protects against short circuit
- Feature toroid core and coil and dedicated wire loop for quick acess testing of primary load
National Electric Code and Underwriters Laboratories require that wiring, where concealed or extended through a building wall, must be enclosed in conduit.
Note: These units are not approved for use with fixtures placed within 10' of swimming pools or spas.
|Installation:||Wet Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Quick Ship|
• Outdoor Lighting Features: Special features found in Outdoor Lighting that enhance a fixture's performance and functionality. NON CORROSIVE: The fixture features a finish that will not deteriorate over time in harsh environmental conditions, such as marine climate, inclement weather, and high heat exposure. MOTION SENSOR: The fixture has a built-in sensor which allows it to operate automatically when motion is detected within its proximity. PHOTOCELL/ DUSK TO DAWN: The fixture has a built in photocell which allows it to automatically turn off when natural light is detected. In the evening, when the sun has gone down, the fixture will automatically turn on again.
|Outdoor Lighting Features||Photo Cell|
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.