Kichler Economy Series Transformers for small jobs or single specialty piece applications. Built in timer and HI-LOW switch.
- High and Low output settings
- Integral timer
- Rated for use with submersible fixtures (15E60BK - 60 watt) only
- Durable black polymeric enclosure resists corrosion
- An in-line push button thermal breaker on the secondary protects against short circuiting
- Auto-resettable in-line primary over load protection
- 10-year limited warranty
National Electric Code and Underwriters Laboratories require that wiring, where concealed or extended through a building wall, must be enclosed in conduit.
Note: These units are not approved for use with fixtures placed within 10' of swimming pools or spas.
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Quick Ship|
• Outdoor Lighting Features: Special features found in Outdoor Lighting that enhance a fixture's performance and functionality. NON CORROSIVE: The fixture features a finish that will not deteriorate over time in harsh environmental conditions, such as marine climate, inclement weather, and high heat exposure. MOTION SENSOR: The fixture has a built-in sensor which allows it to operate automatically when motion is detected within its proximity. PHOTOCELL/ DUSK TO DAWN: The fixture has a built in photocell which allows it to automatically turn off when natural light is detected. In the evening, when the sun has gone down, the fixture will automatically turn on again.
|Outdoor Lighting Features||Non-Corrosive|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers who bought this item also bought
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
1 Questions from the Community
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.